Do you know the steps and methods of correctly replacing the conveyor belt? The belt conveyor plays a significant role in today's fast-developing society. The industries involved include food light industry, logistics transportation, cement, mining, coal, etc Etc. However, as an indispensable part of the SKE belt conveyor, the conveyor belt needs to be replaced frequently. Some equipments are more convenient to replace, but some are more troublesome. The equipment is disassembled. Therefore, we must choose The actual situation of the equipment to buy open conveyor belt or endless belt.
1. Turn off all power, remove the protective cover, loosen the mounting bolts of the motor, and then move the motor to make the conveyor belt loose, which is convenient for removing the damaged conveyor belt.
2. If there is abnormal wear on the removed conveyor belt, it means that there is a problem with the transmission device, and then choose a suitable conveyor belt to be replaced.
3. Check the protection devices such as anti-deviation, transmission protection, etc., if there are deviations, wear, etc., adjust and repair immediately
4. Install the belt conveyor on the pulley, and then adjust the center distance of the transmission device, and test the conveyor belt to the proper tension with a tension meter; then tighten all the bolts of the motor, if it is tightened, it may cause the belt Performance of conveyors
5. After the replacement is completed, run the belt conveyor to check the condition after the replacement. If there are noise and vibration, shut down immediately and check the motor and bearings.