what are common problems and solutions in the debugging of the tubular pipe belt conveyor?
First, twisting. twisting is a problem that often occurs during the operation of a tubular belt conveyor. This kind of event can only be avoided by paying attention to care and maintenance in the usual way and ensuring the accuracy during installation. Many reasons can cause the conveyor belt to twist, which should be analyzed based on the specific situation.
(1) When installing the conveyor, it is easy to cause non-parallel conditions at the axis of the end and end of the belt to cause twisting. The solution is: to ensure accuracy during installation, adjust the parallelism of the axis of each roller and the straightness of the longitudinal axis of the head and tail frame to minimize the dimensional deviation; install the deviation switch to reduce the damage caused by friction between the bracket and the belt; Attention must be paid to inspection and supervision.
(2) The torsion of the tubular belt conveyor can be restored by adjusting the idler group. Adjusting the rotation angle of the idler counterclockwise or clockwise can make the round tube conveyor belt subject to the correcting force in the opposite direction. In general, the lower idlers of a polygonal roller group subject to high pressure can be set with idlers.
(3) Adjusting the nut or adjusting washer is also an effective solution. First, determine the required idler, loosen the fastening nut, and then place the adjustment washer under the fastening nut or adjust and turn the adjustment nut and tighten it, then this idler has the effect of adjusting idler.
(4) The following methods can be used for short-distance tubular pipe belt conveyors. The polygon idler and its front panel are provided with an adjustable idler capable of rotating about a vertical axis for easy operation. After rotating and adjusting the idler to the proper position, the nut is tightly tightened, so that the idler continuously exerts a corrective force on the conveyor belt and the adjustment is successful.
(5) If one side of the conveyor belt is twisted due to pressure of a large amount of material, a material stopper should be appropriately added to change the falling direction and position of the material, and the center of the conveyor belt should be the material falling point as much as possible.
Second, the belt slipped. (1) If the belt is slipping when using the counter weight tensioning device on the tubular belt conveyor, the method that can be taken is: slowly increase the counter-weight until the belt does not slip. But avoid excessive tension caused by excessively increasing the counter-weight. (2) If the belt slips under the condition of the hydraulic tension or spiral compression of the tubular belt conveyor, the method that can be adopted is to increase the tension. If the tensioning stroke is sufficient, adjust it; if the tensioning stroke is insufficient and the belt has permanently deformed, and it should be cut and then vulcanized.
Third, if there is a failure of the driving device, not only the maintenance costs are expensive, but the process is difficult, and the impact on production development cannot be underestimated. The faults of the driving device are mostly divided into the followings: (1) Frequent start during operation and excessive overload will cause damage to the motor. The solution to this situation is to avoid frequent starts and excessive overload. (2) Before starting the motor, the material on the belt is not cleaned up, and the load on the motor is increased, which may easily cause damage to the motor. The solution to this situation is to monitor the changes in current generated during the operation of the device in real time. If abnormal conditions are found, the drive device should be inspected in all directions immediately. (3) Problems in the design, due to incomplete considerations, make the motor's capacity low, and the load capacity during operation is also reduced. The drive motor emits strange sounds and continuous heating, which makes it unable to work normally. The method to deal with this situation is to monitor the it in time;NAVIGATION