How to Replace the pulley bearing
Pulley is one of the critical components for belt conveyor, and the bearing is one of the most important part for pulley. In case there is some problem for bearing while operating the belt conveyor system, how to replace it? SKE will tell you the right operation.
First, preparation beore operating
(1) Accept the task;
(2) Identify and evaluate risk sources, implement project safety technical measures, and confirm signatures;
(3) Wear qualified labor protection articles and work with a certificate.
Second, verify the spare parts
Check the specifications and technical parameters of the pulley bearings.
Third, prepare tools and materials
Prepare wrenches, hand hammers and other tools and lifting appliances and materials, and transport them to the job site. The tools and lifting appliances are complete, applicable, intact, and complete.
Safety Tips: The lifting equipment is integrated in the strong inspection, which complies with the standards.
Fourth, apply for a power outage
(1) A special person is responsible for applying to the central control room for power failure disposal of related equipment, and clarifying the maintenance content; (2) After the central control room confirms the power outage, it informs the power outage applicant for inspection.
Five, electricity test
Operation content: Check the power outage and confirm the power outage. After contacting the post operator for confirmation, jog the electricity.
(Remarks: special environment, no detection of gas, coal dust concentration, prone to accidents.)
Lock the control of the power-off device. The lock is in right position and the key is kept by the locker.
Seven, fixing velt
The special belt clamp clamps the lower belt and fastens and locates it. The lower belt is firmly fixed without movement.
Safety Tip: Check explosion-proof coal dust concentration in explosion-proof area.
Eight, loosen the tensioning device
(1) Hang the tension weight; (2) Lift the weight; (3) Install the protection chain.
Nine, remove the bearing seat
(1) Hang the pulley; (2) Remove the bearing seat anchor bolts and place them in the designated position; (3) Remove the bearing seat end cap bolts and place them in the designated position; (4) Remove the bearing seat and place them in the designated position.
Ten, remove the bearing
Remove the shaft retainer and bearing and place it in the designated position.
(1) Clean the joint surface of the pulley bearing seat; (2) Clean and inspect the assembly position of the new bearing, the bearing seat and the shaft, and measure the assembly size.
Twelve, install new bearings
(1) Install the new bearing on the drum shaft and fill it with lubricant; (2) Install the shaft retaining spring.
13、 Install the bearing seat
(1) Install the bearing seat; (2) install the end cover of the bearing pedestal and fasten the bolts; (3) level and align the roller; (4) fasten the foundation bolts.
14、 Remove the fixture
Remove the fixing belt clamp. The belt is not damaged.
15、 Loosening tensioning device
(1) Hang the tensioning counterweight; (2) dismantle the protective chain; (3) lower the counterweight.
16、 Clean up the site
(1) Check tools, materials and accessories; (2) clean up the sundries on site.
17、 Apply for power transmission
(1) The blackout person applies to the central control room for handling the power transmission formalities; (2) Power delivers and the lock releases.
18、 Commissioning and tracking
(1) Inform the post operator to test; the roller operates stably without abnormal noise, and the temperature rise of bearing does not exceed 35 ℃; (2) operation tracking and recording.
19、 Fill in the record
Fill in record the maintenance contents.NAVIGATION