What are the inspection standards of the belt conveyor during installation and construction
Belt Conveyor systems are the most versatile and simplest material handling systems. How to install the conveyors, there are some inspection standards for its installation and construction. SKE will show you in detail:
1. When the head and tail of the belt conveyor are loose, use a cement concrete civil foundation with a length of 2m, a width of 1.5m, and a depth of 1m. The civil foundation bolts (Φ20mm) are embedded in the civil foundation no less than 700mm. When the bottom plate at the head and tail is hard, use ground anchors to fix it (anchoring force is not less than 50KN), and the ground anchor bolts (Φ20mm) should be cemented and buried in the bottom plate at least 1400mm.
2. The belt conveyor must be installed so that the head and tail are firmly fixed and run smoothly. The bottom belt is not less than 400mm from the bottom plate, and the lowest point of the tail pulley is not less than 150mm from the bottom plate. The installation trial run is flat, straight and stable with the head, conveyor unit and tail center on a straight line.
3. The head and tail of the conveyor must be provided with protective fences to prevent personnel from contacting the driving pulley and the return pulley, and the iron grate (interval size 250mm×250mm) should be installed at the mouth of the coal unloading bin.
4. The belt conveyor must be installed with sufficient safety clearance. The distance between the belt conveyor and the roadway support should not be less than 0.5m; the distance between the head and tail of the belt conveyor and the roadway support should not be less than 0.7m.
5. The head fame, tail frame, tensioning device, protective device, etc. must not be welded or deformed. The fixing bolts are tightened. The thread should be exposed 1-3 wires. The adjustment margin of the tensioning device is not less than the adjustment of the full stroke 1/5. The middle frame is straight without welding, the sling (the upper width should be greater than the lower width), the frame is complete, the fixing is reliable, and there is no serious corrosion.
6. The double-strand 8# iron wire is used for hanging the steel wire rope. The lower end of the hanging point is set on the long supporting idler frame, and the upper end is fixed on the fixing point of the top plate. The double-strand wire is evenly stressed and the steel wire head is tightly packed.
7. Complete idlers, flexible rotation, and no jamming. The distance between each group of triple idlers is 1.5m, the distance between long idlers is 3m, the distance between anti-deviation idlers is 15m, and the minimum distance between the bottom idlers and the bottom plate should not be less than 200mm.
8. The overlapping length of the belt conveyor is not less than 0.5m. When the conveyor belt is used to transport coal upward, the inclination angle cannot be greater than 18 degrees, and when the coal is transported downward, the inclination angle is not greater than 15 degrees.
9. Slip, coal pile, speed, smoke, over temperature, deviation, emergency stop, tearing, sprinkling, anti-reversal and other tape protection devices should be complete and sensitive, the signal device should be both sound and light, clear and reliable; More than two belt conveyors are working on line, the interlocking device should be sensitive and reliable. The skid protection is installed on the non-sidewalk side of the belt head active pulley; the deviation protection is installed on the belt hanger, 25m away from the belt head part; the coal pile protection is installed on the belt head; the emergency stop protection is installed on the top of the beam, 30m away from the belt head part; The tear-belt protection is installed below the belt 30m from the belt head; the over-temperature protection is installed on the gearbox; the smoke protection is installed directly above the belt head part. The sprinkler spray dust-reducing device is set at the transfer point of the machine head, the nozzle is 0.5m away from the machine head tape, the control valve is set at a position convenient for opening, and the height from the bottom plate is 1.5m.
10. The motor, gearbox and coupling are firmly connected, and the protective cover is complete and reliable. The pulleys are not broken and the keys are not loose.
11. There is no cracking of the conveyor belt, the transverse cracks shall not exceed 5% of the belt width, and the width of the damaged surface of the intermediate fiber layer shall not exceed 20% of the belt width. The joint clip is firm and flat. The conveyor belt does not slip or deflect during running, the upper and lower belt do not exceed the edges of the pulleys and idlers, and the lower belt does not rub the frame;
SKE is focusing on bulk material handling belt conveyor products and complete belt conveyor system, to know more about us please feel free to contact us.NAVIGATION