How to Install and commission belt conveyor drive device?
A belt conveyor device includes a drive pulley, a first pulley, a second pulley, a support frame, and a drive motor. How to install and commission belt conveyor drive device is quite important to belt conveyor engineering. SKE belt conveyor engineering team will show you more during the drive device installation and commissioning.
1. The supporting legs, uprights or platforms of the conveyor are firmly fixed on the ground with chemical anchors.
2. The mounting bolts of all components on the rack should be tightened. Each idler should rotate flexibly. The axis line of the supporting idlers axis, the drive pulley, and the return pulley should be perpendicular to the longitudinal center line of the frame.
3. The spiral tensioning stroke is 1% to 1.5% of the conveyor length.
4. The rope pull switch is installed on the side of the conveyor, and the two switches are connected with a plastic-coated steel wire rope, and the tension is moderate.
5. Deviation switches are installed on both sides of the conveyor head and tail in pairs. The vertical idler of the switch is perpendicular to the return edge of the conveyor belt, and the belt edge is guaranteed to be located at 1/3 of the height of the vertical idler. The distance between the vertical idler and the edge of the conveyor belt is 50 ~ 70 mm.
6. The rubber scrapers of each cleaner and material guide groove should be in full contact with the conveyor belt. Otherwise, adjust the mounting bolts of the cleaner and material guide groove to make the blade contact the conveyor belt.
7. No-load trial operation after right installation . The test run time is not less than 2 hours. And check as follows:
(1) Each idler should be in contact with the conveyor belt and rotate flexibly.
(2) There is no oil leakage at each lubrication point.
(3) The fasteners are not loose.
(4) The temperature rise of the bearing is not more than 40°C, and the maximum temperature is not more than 80°C.
(5) During normal operation, the conveyor should run smoothly, without deviation, and without abnormal noise.